CORNICE makes it easy for customers to get their Apple computers serviced and to receive help whenever they need it.
- Under normal circumstances, pre COVID-19 and pre Apple Retail/Sales Store closures, we were accepting Walk-in Repairs and offering Rush Fees, however during these difficult and unprecedented times we are temporarily requiring a Reservation in order for you to bring in your Mac or iOS device for repair.
- We offer consulting, setup, diagnostics, repairs, and upgrades.
- Under some circumstances, we can work with you if you need your computer back right away to meet a deadline; we will diagnose it, and give it back to you until the part(s) arrives. Once we receive the part(s) we’ll contact you, so you can bring it back for us to replace it.
- We have been an Apple Authorized Service Provider since 1994 and will repair your Apple computer under its First Year Limited Warranty or AppleCare at no charge to you; however these warranties do not cover Software Issues, Liquid Contact, or Accidental Damage.
- AppleCare+, which we also honor, does cover most types of accidental damage at no charge to you, with the exception of Apple’s Service Fee which we collect on their behalf. AppleCare+ does not cover catastrophic damage.
- If Apple has classified your computer as “Vintage” or “Obsolete” we will still diagnose it and repair it, unlike the Apple Retail/Sales Stores.