CORNICE makes it easy for customers to get their Apple computers serviced and to receive help whenever they need it.
- Under normal circumstances, pre COVID-19 and pre Apple Retail/Sales Store closures, we were accepting Walk-in Repairs and offering Rush Fees, however during these difficult and unprecedented times we are requiring a Reservation in order for you to bring in your Mac or iOS Device for repair.
- We offer consulting, setup, diagnostics, repairs, and upgrades.
- We have been an Apple Authorized Service Provider since 1994 and will repair your Apple computer under its First Year Limited Warranty or AppleCare at no charge to you; however these warranties do not cover Software Issues, Liquid Contact, or Accidental Damage.
- AppleCare+, which we also honor, does cover most types of accidental damage at no charge to you, with the exception of Apple’s Service Fee which we collect on their behalf. AppleCare+ does not cover catastrophic damage.
- If Apple has classified your computer as “Vintage” or “Obsolete” we will diagnose it and repair it, unlike the Apple Retail/Sales Stores.